What 10in6 Stands For
TRACK & TRACE
TRACK & TRACE
Capture and present serialized, unit, or lot-traceability data that includes all your critical parameters – so you can sort by any identifying characteristic you need.
Capture and present traceability data from your production environment using the Track & Trace module.
Critical parameters such as process variables, test results, and inspection data can be traced – then you have the ability to associate that information by serial number, batch number, lot number or any other identifying characteristic.
Reporting includes a “birth history’’ search that allows you to enter a product’s serial number and view its full journey. See the history of all key production characteristics as the product was processed through your plant.
SOLVE YOUR COMPLIANCE REQUIREMENTS FOR BOTH PRODUCT AND PROCESS TRACEABILITY – EASILY & QUICKLY
TRACK & TRACE MODULE FEATURES
Trace both product and process characteristics through this powerful tool
- Track by individual serial numbers, batch numbers, and lot numbers
- Supports tracking temporary identifiers with marriage to permanent identifiers
- Track raw material lots and process variables (temperature, pressure, torque, etc.)
- See the complete history of each part or batch, through every operation
Reduce the scope of customer issues
- Isolate recalls to parts from the same shift, run and raw material batch; or to the same process flow and parameters
Solve compliance requirements
- Meet traceability requirements quickly and cost effectively
- Get out-of-the-box capabilities with flexible configuration
- Search by serial # or batch/lot for complete “birth history”
- Respond to customer issues in seconds
Capture & report on all critical parameters
- Access product specific test results and measurements
- Capture machine process data such as temperature, pressure, torque, fixture, etc.
- Pull in data on raw material lots/sub-lots
- Integrates with the 10in6 Scheduled Checks module for:
- Quality Check results
- Changeover and process validation results
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
“The automated SPC charting, alerts and quality reports help the quality team to react quickly and focus on the exceptions, like out-of-spec processes or lines where checks are being missed.” – Production Manager, Stackpole International
“10in6 is used extensively for everything from productivity reporting, supporting our Andon Call system, managing our quality check sheets and traceability on our most critical components. The product is very easy to use and implement and our staff has embraced it from our shop floor operators up to our management team. We have looked at other similar systems in the past but none of them were able to deliver on the capabilities and cost that 10in6 does. Complementing the ease of use of 10in6 is the fantastic support we get from the 10in6 staff.” – Quality, Programs and Lean (North America), Automotive Linkage Assembly Plants
“Before 10in6 customer audits were nerve-racking. We weren’t able to answer questions about quality trends or history. Now we are proud to show our system, the detailed history we have available and the positive Quality trends we are achieving.” – Quality Supervisor, Automotive Safety Components Plant
“Everything is such an improvement, it’s hard to point to one thing. For me the main impact is that I now have time to deep dive on issues, such as scrap. I no longer spend time checking That staff are doing their quality checks, so I can take the time to look at the results, find out where scrap is occurring and figure out why.” – Quality Supervisor, Automotive Safety Components Plant
The Production Tools of 10in6
Production Reporting (OEE)
Key Supporting Features:
THE MOST POWERFUL REPORTING TOOL EVER CREATED TO ANALYZE YOUR UNIQUE DATA
ONE SIMPLE, TOUCH-SCREEN INTERFACE SPECIFIC TO THE NEEDS OF YOUR MACHINE/LINE
Alerts & Alarms
ISSUE ALERTS AND ALARMS BASED ON REAL-TIME STATUS OR TRENDS USING MULTIPLE STREAMS
PROVIDE LIVE FEEDBACK ON PERFORMANCE AND GIVE YOUR TEAM TARGETS IN REAL TIME
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
PO Box 36021
Talbot Village PO
Canada, N6P OC4
AVAILABLE 9AM – 6PM