HOME / SOLUTIONS / IMPROVE QUALITY / SCHEDULED CHECKS
What 10in6 Stands For
Go paperless and ensure all process checks are completed on time, every time. Automated alerts on out-of-spec conditions and built-in auditing will allow you to breeze through customer audits.
Your Quality Team should spend their time analyzing results for trends and identifying improvement opportunities – not looking for documentation and sorting through paper.
The Scheduled Checks module from 10in6 is a complete paperless quality system to digitize all quality checks and provide detailed analysis of results.
Eliminate the paper from any scheduled task, from start of shift and TPM checks, to preventative maintenance activities, hourly in-process checks, change-over validation, 5S tasks and more.
The 10in6 Scheduled Checks module starts from the shop-floor with a simple, yet flexible, touch screen interface to capture check results. With in-context work instructions, alerting when checks are due and comprehensive reporting, 10in6 makes-paperless quality fast and simple. By ensuring every check is completed on-time, out-of-spec conditions are noted immediately and the history of every result is available on demand.
MANY PAPERLESS QUALITY SOLUTIONS ARE DIFFICULT FOR OPERATORS TO LEARN, EXPENSIVE AND TAKE MONTHS TO IMPLEMENT.
YOU WANT A QUICK-START SOLUTION THAT’S ROBUST & BUDGET-FRIENDLY
SCHEDULED CHECKS MODULE FEATURES
Electronically Triggered Check Intervals
- Checks are done when you say they should be done (no more ‘cheating’ the system)
- Flexible scheduling and time limits for completion of complex checks
- Time-limited data entry
Real Time Alerts & Notifications
- Receive them in multiple places: On screen, or by email and text
- Understand if there are missed, late, or out-of-spec checks
- React in real time when exceptions occur
Touch Screen Entry with In-Context Work Instructions
- Learn the simple, touch-screen interface in minutes
- Capture numeric, alpha-numeric and push-button results
- Generate multi-step checks
- Match on-screen work instruction to each step of the check
Plant-Wide Score Card
- Know which lines/areas/machines are hitting their targets
- Know you’re conforming to quality process targets
Up-to-Date Specifications and Work Instructions
- Delivered on-screen for each step of the check
- Never have old spec sheets buried in binders
Historical Trending and Data Analysis
- Understand where your processes are stable and where they are not
- Know which shifts, lines or operators are missing checks
- Sort by line, part number, shift, etc. to focus improvement efforts on the exceptions
Simplified Customer or Regulatory Audits
- Complete history of every check and result
- Date and time stamped
- Simple reporting to show when checks were completed
- Save time in auditing your processes
- Impress your customers during their audits: Go beyond complying
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
“Quality team staff can confirm from their desks that all checks are being done on time. They spend less time checking the checkers and more time investigating issues.” – Production Manager, Stackpole International
“The automated SPC charting, alerts and quality reports help the quality team to react quickly and focus on the exceptions, like out-of-spec processes or lines where checks are being missed.” – Production Manager, Stackpole International
“Before 10in6 customer audits were nerve-racking. We weren’t able to answer questions about quality trends or history. Now we are proud to show our system, the detailed history we have available and the positive Quality trends we are achieving.” – Quality Supervisor, Automotive Safety Components Plant
The Production Tools of 10in6
Production Reporting (OEE)
Key Supporting Features:
HARNESS POWERFUL, OUT-OF-THE-BOX REPORTING TOOLS TO ANALYZE YOUR UNIQUE DATA
ONE SIMPLE, TOUCH-SCREEN INTERFACE SPECIFIC TO THE NEEDS OF YOUR MACHINE/LINE
Alerts & Alarms
ISSUE ALERTS AND ALARMS BASED ON REAL-TIME STATUS OR TRENDS USING MULTIPLE STREAMS
PROVIDE LIVE FEEDBACK ON PERFORMANCE AND GIVE YOUR TEAM TARGETS IN REAL TIME
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
PO Box 36021
Talbot Village PO
Canada, N6P OC4
AVAILABLE 9AM – 6PM