WE BELIEVE IMPROVING OPERATIONS REQUIRES CLEAR, ACTIONABLE COMMUNICATION
10in6 brings together information from across your facility – quickly and accurately. Things run more smoothly when your team knows what needs to be done and the resources & solutions are at your fingertips.
10in6 PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS GO BEYOND COLLECTING AND REPORTING ON DATA.
WE HAVE THE SOLUTIONS TO DRIVE IMPROVEMENT, BY CREATING AWARENESS & ACCOUNTABILITY –
& BY PUTTING RESOURCES WITHIN EASY REACH
IMPROVE OPERATIONS MODULES
Resolve critical issues quickly and identify repetitive problems with our robust tracking tool for improvement teams.
Track real time progress with paperless delivery of your master production schedule & get everyone on the same page.
The 10in6 Issues Tracker identifies repetitive problems and tracks the actions and deadlines to improve them. Implement Kaizen and other improvement projects without having to rely on tough-to-manage spreadsheets.
Issues Tracker Module
The Issues Tracker Module will help you track, manage and see all the issues in one convenient place. Track team members, actions and due dates to ensure progress on issues.
Streamline Issue Resolution In Your Plant
Record All Activities Associated with Issue Resolution
Gain Insight into Chronic Problems
- Inform team members which issues they are responsible for
- Get detailed historical reports of your production
- Identify how often you deal with repetitive issues
- Sort, track and filter issues with detailed and summary reporting
- Easily create and classify critical issues
- Choose to assign and re-assign issues to specific owners with due dates
- Drive full accountability and efficiency in your team
- Integrates with the 10in6 Operator Console
- Works with the 10in6 net-Excel reporting environment
- Uses the 10in6 Issues Tracker editor to create & classify issues with customizable categories (i.e. safety, quality, & more)
- Integrates with 10in6 Alerts – team members will be notified when issues are created, closed, assigned to them or overdue
Stay on task with paperless delivery of your master production schedule & real-time progress tracking.
Schedule Execution Module
The 10in6 Schedule Execution module will track the progress of your schedules in real time, providing up-to-the minute status updates of each production order. By sending the current master production schedule to every line and process in your plant in real time your team can handle any last minute changes.
Track your current orders in real time
Remove unnecessary delays
React quickly to changes in production orders
- Features a simple, built-in schedule editor
- Quickly create & modify production orders
- View upcoming work orders using the 10in6 Operator Console
- Eliminates bulky, printed production schedules
- Sends the right order at the right time, quickly
- Makes updating production schedules easy
- Keeps everyone in the loop, instantly
- Start Times
- Changeover Times
- Target Quantities & Actual Quantities
- Run Times
ATTENDANCE & SKILLS
This tool quickly assesses if a critical process needs staffing – then identifies who is available in the plant with the proper skills and training to be reassigned.
Attendance & Skills Tracking Module
Starting a shift has challenges that 10in6 can help you meet. You need to determine if there’s enough staff and who’s available to start the shift. You want to be sure they have the training to produce a high quality product – and to do so safely. And if you find yourself short staffed, you many need to borrow a team member to get up and running.
Ensure Fully-Qualified Staff are On The Job
Quickly Configure Teams & Respond to Staff Shortages
Get Ahead of Expiring Certifications
Start production on time with the best team you can assemble.
- Real-time clock-in/clock-out visibility
- Full connectivity to your time clock system
- Balance staff and track true labor costs
Improve Quality and Efficiency with properly skilled staff for each role.
- Assign and deliver training content at plant level, department level, machine level
- Manage all training requirements
- See quickly if you have unqualified staff in any position
- Get early warning of expiring certifications
- Stay ahead of safety regulations and be fully compliant
- Set training level percentages to indicate novice vs. expert
Our production management system has been integrated into more than 75 manufacturing plants in a wide range of sectors: Automotive, Food & Beverage, and General Manufacturing.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
“I use the mobile views everyday. I look at them before I go to bed and after I get up. I can quickly see if reject rates are high or there is excess downtime and get in touch with the support team immediately. I don’t have to come in and check my emails to see what happened on the afternoon shift yesterday, I already know what happened and what we need to focus on.” – Production Manager, Stackpole International
“We use 10in6 when seeking a budget for improvement projects. We can clearly show how a process is performing today, the impact of the issues we are trying to fix and the expected ROI. After the fact, we can easily measure to see if we achieved the goal. Our engineering team has built trust with the Controller because our requests are based on analyzing accurate data.”– Engineering Automation Manager, Stackpole International
“Our 10in6 Project Manager has been very responsive and the software is flexible enough to be configured to our specific needs.”– Process Engineering Specialist, Stackpole International
“I keep 10in6 open on my desk all the time. I can constantly see how production is going, even minute by minute, plus any downtime reasons. If I see longer downtime happening I can quickly start a reaction plan.” – Process Engineering Manager, Aprilaire
“We have been focused a lot on new lines and growth, but the line management team can now focus our improvement efforts on the biggest potential gains. We can see when and where there are issues, plus the causes.” – Production Manager, Aprilaire
FOCUS YOUR LIMITED ENGINEERING, MAINTENANCE, AND
OTHER RESOURCES ON THE HIGHEST VALUE ISSUES, AND DRIVE
The Production Tools of 10in6
Production Reporting (OEE)
Key Supporting Features:
HARNESS POWERFUL, OUT-OF-THE-BOX REPORTING TOOLS TO ANALYZE YOUR UNIQUE DATA
ONE SIMPLE, TOUCH-SCREEN INTERFACE SPECIFIC TO THE NEEDS OF YOUR MACHINE/LINE
Alerts & Alarms
ISSUE ALERTS AND ALARMS BASED ON REAL-TIME STATUS OR TRENDS USING MUTIPLE STREAMS
PROVIDE LIVE FEEDBACK ON PERFORMANCE AND GIVE YOUR TEAM TARGETS IN REAL TIME